A lot of people probably (like me) have always wanted to be able to play again their good old Java games that they used to play on their past phones. On my LG KP500 I used to play lots of touchscreen games which don't seem to be available for Android today. And as you all know, Android OS can't just open a jar file when you tap on it. So in this guide we will make our SGY play Java games.
- So let's start off by downloading Jbed.zip - Click here. and put it somewhere in your SD card.
- After that, put CWM.zip (ClockWorkMod Recovery) also on your SD card. - Click here to download from 4shared | Click here to download from Mediafire
- Now boot into Recovery by holding Volume up + Home button + Power button.
- Please note that in Recovery mode you can only use Volume up for up, Volume down for down, and Home button for selection.
- Once you are there, select "apply update from sd card".
- Look for CWM.zip and press Home button after you have selected it. You will now boot into CWM Recovery.
- After you are there, go to "install zip from sd" then select the first option and it will let you browse your SD card.
- Look for Jbed.zip wherever you have put it, and press the Home button to apply. It will then ask you if you are sure, choose Yes.
- After installation, it should say "Install from sdcard complete". When you see that, press the back button and then choose Reboot phone.
- After you have turned on your SGY, look in the menu for the app called "Java", the icon should be a cup. For further info on how to install, look at the video below:
This app does not support portrait games! Try to install only landscape ones.
Ads by Google: