Ads by Google:
___________________________________________________________________________From what I see, this is a ported Galaxy Ace ROM which is being further developed for the Galaxy Y by yash989 from xda-developers forums. He claims the bug that this ROM has are pretty much the same as CM7.
- Minimal number of apps are installed.
- ZIP-aligned, App2SD, ...
- As smooth as doixanh's CM6 Froyo ROMs in 2D (menu scrolling/flinging...)
- AChep's ICSandwich Theme included.
- WEP AdHoc support
- ClockworkMod recovery 220.127.116.11
- CallMeLouder: Louder ringer when the phone is inside a bag or pocket.
- Improved Flipping down mutes ringer
- Flipping down snoozes alarm
- Disable LED notification in night
- Back button ends call
- Built-in Transparent Status Bar support (multiple options)
- Hide avatar in SMS
- Quick Copy / Quick Paste
- View.measure() method caching for improved 2D performance
- Custom carrier text
- Built-in loop ringtone support without OGG editing
- Optimized ("smoothened") scrolling/flinging
- Random Lockscreen
- Sense Lockscreen
- Smart dialer
- Center clock on status bar option
- Status bar battery indicator
- BatteryBar in statusbar
- Configuration section (with localization for many languages)
- EduRoam WiFi compatible!
- ICSified Settings by djnilse
GingerDX ROM - Click here.
Update - Click here. (flash it once you are with the ROM)
- Flash either white or hells fusion kernel
- Download the ROM to your SD card
- Boot into Recovery mode, then flash CWM Recovery
- Go to mounts and storage and mount /system then choose format /system
- Go back, wipe cache and data
- Choose to install zip from sdcard
- Locate and choose the GingerDX zip file, choose Yes when asked
- Wait a few minutes for the installation to be complete and for the phone to completely boot up
- You may only see a status bar now, turn your phone off
- Flash the update zip file in Recovery mode and reboot
http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?t=2174292 Rate this posting: