Hello Samsung Galaxy Y Users,
My first post had been released. XDA Senior Member reyocio
developed an Update for Hyperion 8. Well reyocio said that all users of Hyperion Plus must give thanks to the developer of Hyperion 8, CarlDeanCatabay.Hyperion Plus will be included in the final build base of Hyperion 8.
- Re-arrange some app orders
- Terminal Emulator
- Carrier Name
- Gallery Lock
- Updated No-frills CPU Control
- Sound Manager
- System Replacer
- Media Scanner
- System Odexer
Non A2SD Users:
- Download Hyperion Plus.zip [A2SD or Non A2SD]
- Put it on your SD Card
- Turn off your phone
- Go to ClockworkMod Recovery
- Go to Mounts and Storage
- Mount System [If unmount/system is shown, system is already mounted]
- After that Go back to the Home of Clockworkmod Recovery, Choose Install ZIP From SD Card
- Go to Choose ZIP from SD Card
- Choose the Hyperion Plus.zip [Common Sense. Means the Hyperion Plus you have been downloaded on the Downloads Section]
- Choose Yes
- After flashing, Choose Reboot System Now.
- Enjoy the Hyperion Plus~!
- For the Equalizer fix just flash the zip via Clockworkmod Recovery. Dont forget to Mount System first!
Ads by Google: