The app uses the proximity sensor that the Galaxy Y has on the front, so now you won't only use the proximity sensor for shutting off the screen while making calls, but for a lot more things. Please note that the video you will watch below does not show all of the features the app offers, explore the rest by your own.
- Set apps to open with all the available gestures.
- Silence alarm.
- Silence incoming call.
- Switch betwen recent apps (like back and forward behaviour)
- Fast go to home screen
- QuickGlance like Galaxy S4 has!!!
- Control your music player (next/previous/pause/resume) even with screen off!!!
- Shake phone during a call to activate/deactivate speakerphone.
- Answer incoming call, just put your phone near to your ear (its like Hover Hold)
- Lock/Unlock screen with hand slides!
For rooted users:
- Slide betwen your photos in your image gallery (1 slide->next, 2 slides->previous)
- Scroll up and down in your browser (1 slide->down, 2 slides->up. Not all browser are supported).
Video demonstration on the Samsung Galaxy Y:
Download Hovering Controls - v1.3.5 (xda attachment) | Play Store ($1.35)
For support and troubleshooting bugs, you can check out the developer's official xda thread: link
Ads by Google: