Unfortunately for the fans, this seems to be the last and final build of the Hyperion 8 Golden Master but ther appears to be an incoming update to the rom soon, so stay tuned.
P.S. For those of you who might be wondering where the AOSP lockscreens are, or whether there is an extended power menu or not. The answer is, they are not included simply because the developer(s) find them useless to have on the rom.
- init.d support
- Quick Panel toggles
- Statusbar brightness slider
- Swipe to remove notifications
- EDT Tweaks
- Owner profile
- Mega Bass Beats Audio mod
- Bravia Engine
- SoundAlive mod
- XLoud loudness equalization
- Beats Audio
- and many more
Downloads:Hyperion 8 ROM - Click here.
RIL Fix - Click here.
- Download the two zip files to your sdcard
- Boot into CWM Recovery
- Go to mounts and storage - make sure everything is mounted
- Go back, head into advanced and wipe dalvik cache, then wipe battery stats (optional)
- Go back, wipe data/cache
- Choose to install zip from sdcard
- Locate the Hyperion 8 zip file and choose it, choose Yes to confirm
- Once the rom is installed, again choose zip from sdcard and this time flash the RIL Fix zip file
- Once flashed, go back and choose reboot system now
Installation & Quick Preview:
Source: Hyperion 8 official xda thread