A workaround for this would be to obtain the icons, make them into a flashable zip and then use them with a ICS/Jelly Bean look-a-like launcher. KnightlyNinja from xda-developers forums has already done that.
Just like any other icon pack, this one also simply replaces only the png files for the apps' icons and does not replace the whole app. After trying this out on a TouchWiz launcher, the results weren't that good but if you use a launcher such as Holo Launcher, you might get pleasant results. The icon pack is also offered in two versions. The first one has a few icons replaced, and the second version a bit more, with a little different style.
The icons replaced are not just the dock icons, but the Settings, Camera, My Files, Gallery, Calendar, etc.
Downloads:Kit Kat Icons v1- Click here.
Kit Kat Icons v2 - Click here.
- Download the zip file to your sdcard
- Boot into CWM Recovery
- Head into mounts and storage and just make sure that /system is mounted
- Go back, choose to install zip from sdcard
- Select choose zip from sdcard
- Now locate the zip file and choose it
- Choose Yes to confirm when asked
Video instructions and demo: